FOCUS ON LEVEL MEASUREMENT
Hebei Huachuang M&C Technology Co.,LTd You are welcome！ Please contact customer service directly dial the right number！
Signal advantage analysis and detailed explanation of the advantages of 80G radar level gauge
HCDAR-8X series products refer to frequency modulated continuous wave (FMCW) radar products operating at 76-81GHz, supporting four-wire and two-wire applications. With multiple models, the maximum range of the product can reach 120m, and the blind zone can reach 8cm. Because of its higher working frequency and shorter wavelength, it is especially suitable for solid applications. The working method of transmitting and receiving electromagnetic waves through the lens has unique advantages in high dust and harsh temperature environments (+1200°C). The 80G radar level gauge emits chirp signals, and captures the reflected signals that are blocked by objects on its launch path during the launch process. After combining these two signals through a "mixer", an intermediate frequency signal (IF) is obtained, and the IF signal is processed and converted to obtain the distance information we need. The HCDAR-8X radar level gauge can continuously measure different material levels and is suitable for harsh environments such as high temperature, steam, high dust and volatile gases, and is widely used in chemical, energy, petrochemical, pharmaceutical, cement and other industries.
The radar level gauge has the following six advantages:
Advantage 1: Advanced algorithm;
Based on complementary metal oxide semiconductor (CMOS) devices, highly integrated, higher signal-to-noise ratio, and smaller blind areas.
Advantage 2: Easy to debug, the measurement waveform can be seen directly on the display screen;
Advantage 3: High frequency, small instrument beam angle, minimum 3° beam angle, strong anti-interference ability, high measurement stability and reliability;
Advantage 4: FM technology;
The 5GHZ working bandwidth enables the product to have higher measurement resolution and measurement accuracy.
Advantage five: convenient connection;
Support remote debugging and remote upgrade, reduce waiting time and improve work efficiency.
Advantage six: wide range of applications;
The HCDAR-8X series radar level gauge of Hebei Huachuang Measurement and Control can be applied to different types of working conditions, and is not affected by the density, viscosity, conductivity, dust, and corrosivity of the medium. In addition to the performance described above, the radar level meter also has signal processing advantages. The following describes it and related factors in detail.
1. After the radar level gauge is installed and put into use, the space surface conditions of the application occasions are constantly changing. Taking the reaction tank as an example, there are various media that need to be measured in the chemical process, and the liquid level will change when the material is fed, such as material adhesion, changes in the physical or chemical properties of the tank body surface, etc. These changes will inevitably affect the reflection The strength of the signal.
2. The liquid level measured by the radar level gauge also has many changes. Under different conditions, the multiple reflections of the signal will change. For example, it is a mirror surface when it is still; the surface will fluctuate when the liquid level changes; sometimes there may be bubbles.
3. When the height of the liquid level measured by the radar level gauge is different, the shape of the measurement space is constantly changing, and the reflection and oscillation of the signal are also different. Especially when the space to be measured has a curved surface, such as a spherical container, a domed tank or a horizontal elliptical tank, because the curved surface has a focusing effect on electromagnetic waves, the height change of the liquid level has a greater impact on the reflection.
4. In some application sites, the medium will also directly affect the radar wave transmission and reception of the radar level gauge. On the one hand, it has an effect on the antenna: such as steam condensing on the surface of the antenna, and the material crystallizing on the surface of the antenna. On the other hand, the volatilization or atomization of the medium in the tank will also affect the propagation of radar waves, which will affect the measurement.
5. The application occasions of radar level gauges are often confined narrow spaces, rather than open huge spaces. The signal emitted by the radar level gauge is an electromagnetic wave. The electromagnetic wave diverges and propagates in space and has all the characteristics of electromagnetic waves, such as reflection, diffraction, and refraction. Any object in the propagation space will produce signal reflections. A small space will produce many reflected signals, including direct reflection signals on the surface of the object, and back and forth reflections and oscillations (multiple reflections between surfaces).