Hebei Huachuang M&C Technology Co.,LTd You are welcome！ Please contact customer service directly dial the right number！
HCDAR-61 Corrosive Liquids
Electromagnetic waves travel in space at the speed of light, encountering the surface of the measured medium, some energy will be reflected back and received by
the same antenna. According to the time interval between the two pulses, we can get the distance from the antenna to the surface of the measured medium after
Mainly consists of housing shell, PCB, operation and display panel, flange, antenna, sensor and etc.
● small beam angle, energy concentrated, stronger ability anti-interference, the accuracy
and reliability are greatly improved.
● small size antenna, convenient for installing.
● smaller measuring blind zone, works well for small tank
● shorter wavelength, more suitable for measuring the level of small particle materials
● non-contact measurement, no abrasion, no pollution.
● signal output has two options: two-wire 4-20mA @HART or four-wire RS485 @MODBUS protocol , four-wire power supply can reach 12V DC as low as possible.
HCDAR-61 has antenna of PVDF completely, suitable for measuring of any kinds of strong corrosive liquids. Also can be used for slightly condensation.
The hcdar-61 radar manufactured by our company can be used to measure all kinds of highly corrosive liquids. The antenna structure is tetrafluoroethylene with
strong corrosion resistance.The picture shows our products installed on the horizontal storage tank of a chemical plant.Hcdar-61 radar of our company was selected
after the confirmation of the site situation. Due to its advantages of low maintenance, high performance, high precision, high reliability and long service life, the
hcdar-61 radar was put into use with significant effect and stable measurement.